DiD is an independent health-and-wellness advertising agency
renowned for insight-driven, inspiring brand stories.
The HR Assistant will be responsible for providing exceptional administrative support to the HR team. The individual in this role will be responsible for scheduling interviews and new hire orientations, maintaining personnel files, HRIS data entry, assisting with HR projects and providing support as requested.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a detail-oriented, highly motivated, personable individual who is able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field required
· 1 year of office/clerical support experience in a fast-paced work environment
· Demonstrated interest in of HR practices
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Demonstrated analytical skills
· Demonstrated high level of organizational skills
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
· Demonstrated initiative as a self-starter
· Strong attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NO STAFFING AGENCIES, PLEASE
We are an independent advertising agency that has been certified as a Women-Owned Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
We create work that speaks for itself. With decades of experience in the health and wellness space, we transform the complicated into simple, powerful stories that are understood by HCPs and patients alike. Our teams deliver projects on time, within budget, and with creative that moves audiences.
As a five time winner of "Best Places to Work in PA,” we pride ourselves on our open culture, strong client work, commitment to career development and work/life balance. That’s the DiD way.